Java Enterprise Development Framework (JEDF).
Software development for any business automation begins with the necessity to solve many problems. The developers who decided to get down to this very important work will face the choice of development tools, the choice of data management system, data transfer, integration with the existing software, development and support cost optimization, administration, rights system and users hierarchy, performance and system horizontal scaling and a lot more…
Java Enterprise Developer Framework (JEDF) has been created for all-round solving of these and many other problems. JEDF is a rapidly developing platform, which combines graph-oriented object data management system with client application development means.
What does it give to software developers?
- Java language to ensure multi-platform. Possibility of migration to Linux with reduction of workplace cost. Opportunity to migrate to Linux with the workplace cost reduction. Using of free software for development and deployment.
- Graph-oriented object database based on any SQL server with business logics inside objects (matters), not inside saved procedures, which enables to use practically any SQL server. Firebird and MySQL tested.
- Objects, which are called Matters, ensure transactions and system integrity, adding fields and properties on the fly. The unlimited number of mutual references between matters enables to create efficient data management systems.
- Rapid visual development of the client software for desktop applications under control of NetBeans using standard Swing with all the JAVA language opportunities. At present JEDF software to make possible creation of client software for browsers is being developed.
- Ready-made user identification and authentication system, rights to run subsystems, valid forms and reports list.
- Increase in performance due to system scaling, work in a cluster. Data division into several real databases.
- Old data archiving built-in system with the opportunity of quick access to them.
- Request manager to SQL server, which optimizes the number of real connections and makes work with SQL databases much faster.
- Quick transfer of existing programs developed with the help of visual designing systems like Delphi to JAVA technology, using ready-made data-aware components (TableSource) and visual elements.
- Server parts of visual forms which can implement any logics on server side, e.g. specific data supplied to the client form.
For more details see the story of creation.
- Written by Super User
- Category: JEDF
- Published: 02 May 2014
- Hits: 10091